Mixed Practice Veterinarian
North Canterbury Vets is a 4 clinic veterinary business located north of Christchurch. So if you are looking for the best of both worlds with rural and city life, adventure tourism on the doorstep, then this is a perfect location.
We welcome applications from veterinarians with an interest in working in mixed practice with a strong emphasis in Dairy to apply for the current opportunity based in Culverden, however at times there will be opportunity to provide support in our other 3 Clinics. NCVC currently has a team of 20 Vets, 7 LA Technicians, 3 Animal Health Sales Reps and an ever growing team with Clinical Support. The role offers great prospects for those wishing to further develop their skills.
While this role covers predominantly Dairy, there is ample opportunity (if interested) to focus on Sheep & Beef, CA, Deer, and Equine etc.
What we are looking for in a candidate:-
- Ideally 6 years Dairy experience
- Drive to succeed
- Passion for providing innovative health solutions for NZ farming systems
- Strong interest in lameness, reproduction, mastitis or nutrition
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a Team Player who is prepared to have fun while getting the job done
What we will offer:-
- An attractive salary package which includes Medical Insurance, Kiwisaver, Phone, & fully kitted out Work Vehicle
- Paid NZVA Membership Fees
- Individual Professional Development Plan & healthy CPD budget
- Contribution towards relocation costs
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 027 534 5835