Mixed Practice Veterinarian
Experienced Dairy Veterinarian - Culverden
North Canterbury Vets is a 4 clinic veterinary business located north of Christchurch.
So if you are looking for the best of both worlds with rural and city life, adventure tourism on the doorstep, then this is a perfect location.
We welcome applications from veterinarians with an interest in working in mixed practice with a strong emphasis in Dairy to apply for one of our current vacancies based in Culverden. We do have further opportunities to provide support to our other 3 Clinics. NCVC currently has a team of 20 Vets, 6 LA Technicians, 3 Animal Health Sales Reps, and an ever-growing team with Clinical Support. The role offers great prospects for those wishing to further develop their skills.
While this role covers predominantly Dairy, there is ample opportunity (if interested) to focus on Sheep & Beef, CA, Deer, and Equine, etc.
What we are looking for in a candidate:-
- Ideally 2 years Dairy experience
- Drive to succeed
- Passion for providing innovative health solutions for NZ farming systems
- Strong interest in either lameness, reproduction, mastitis, or nutrition
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a Team Player who is prepared to have fun while getting the job done
What we will offer:-
- An attractive salary package which includes Medical Insurance & other staff benefits
- Paid NZVA Membership Fees
- Individual Professional Development Plan & healthy annual CPD budget
- Contribution towards relocation costs
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Ph: 027 534 5835